Weekly wage: £3.70 per hour
Job description: Business Admin Apprentice
Are you about to finish school/college/university and not sure what to do next? Perhaps you’d like to continue working towards qualifications, but want to earn and gain experience at the same time?
An exciting opportunity has arisen within CJUK for an Apprentice to join our rapidly growing team. This is a full time role, working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to start a career within a thriving local business, working alongside our highly skilled and professional team, and developing skills of their own.
CJUK is a family run business and we believe our Core Values contribute towards our success. Positivity, Integrity, Respect, Team and Going the Extra Mile are not only the essence of our brand, but are rooted in each and every member of our team.
Skills you will develop within this role will include:
- Using social media platforms to achieve business goals
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- A professional, friendly telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organisation and time management skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Design and marketing skills
- Sales techniques
- A positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Desire to progress and develop career
- Desire to help and please customers
The successful apprentice will be given the opportunity to work within a top recruitment business, gaining knowledge and developing their skills while being supported in achieving their Business & Administration, Customer Service or Recruitment qualification.
The successful apprentice will have:
- A sound knowledge of how an apprenticeship works and be either already enrolled with a training provider or have ensured they meet the eligibility criteria for an apprenticeship
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at A – C including Maths and English
- Understand the Company Core Values and be able to give examples of how they could demonstrate these Values in their role
- Have a good standard of IT including the use of Microsoft Office
- Confidence in speaking to customers over the phone and face to face
- Be committed to self-development, enthusiastic for training opportunities and a strong desire to succeed and excel.
Tasks undertaken will include:
- Answering incoming calls, helping customers in the best way possible and transferring calls / taking messages
- Using social media to identify potential candidates to join our business.
- Completing all necessary administration/paper work
- Deal with confidential information with accuracy and care
- Spending a large proportion of your day utilising social media to achieve the business goals
What’s in it for you?
As well as our total commitment to supporting the successful apprentice in achieving their NVQ qualification, you would also benefit from continuous training and development, involvement in our numerous social and community activities, an opportunity to join a healthcare plan and a chance for rapid career progression within a vibrant, growing business.
CJUK have a proven record with our apprentices and offer career opportunities across the business. We also work with local businesses and can therefore offer the opportunity of securing a permanent role once the apprenticeship has been completed, should the apprentice not remain with us. However it should be noted that our hire rate from previous apprenticeships is 100%, with many of those past apprentices now holding senior positions of responsibility across the Company.
We also have a fantastic working environment with brand new offices in the centre of Blackburn in the new Cathedral Quarte
How to apply:
Call:01254 354 220