Many students coming into College work with learning support. A wide range of assistance is available to everyone; for example, help with study skills, Maths and English, specialist support for Dyslexia, Asperger Syndrome, Sensory Impairment or language support. This is in addition to the support that you will receive from your personal tutor. Support helps people to complete their course and achieve the qualifications that they need. There is a wide range of support available and it is individually negotiated and agreed with you.
- Personalised individual assessment
- One to one specialist teaching for Dyslexia, Sensory Impairment and Asperger Syndrome.
- Taught study skills workshops
- In-class support
- State-of-the-art assistive IT specialist software and equipment
- Mentoring for achievement
- Transition links into College including tasters and visitors.
For any further information, or to discuss your requirements in confidence, contact the Learning Support Team on 01254 354050 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here to see our Safeguarding & Protecting Young People Policy.
A multi-purpose prayer room is available for staff and students to use as and when needed.
Child Care Support
Learners aged 20 or over can apply for a bursary where they are at risk of not starting or continuing learning as a result of child care costs. Please click here to see the full details regarding this bursary.