Accrington & Rossendale College has a wide range of courses available from Catering & Hospitality to Sport & Fitness. Our courses are available at all different levels, which means you can start at whatever stage is right for you. The level you study at will depend on the GCSE grades you get.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions by students.
Full Time Open Events:
- Monday 16th October 2017
- Thursday 16th November 2017
Apprenticeship Open Events:
- Tuesday 10th October 2017
- Tuesday 16th January 2018
- Tuesday 9th May 2018
If you are unable to attend our main College Open Evenings and would like some information and guidance, please call us on 01254 354052 to arrange a visit to the College.
You can make an application to the College in one of the following ways:
- Online form
- Paper application form (can be found in our main College prospectus)
To avoid disappointment, we strongly recommend you send in your application form as soon as possible.
- If you are 16 – 18 studying a full-time course you won’t have to pay any course or exam fees.
- If you are 19+ fees vary depending on the type of course you wish to study and on your personal circumstances. Please contact our Career Guidance Team on 01254 354354 for more information.
- If you are 24+ studying a Level 3 qualification or above then an Advanced Learning Loan is available to cover the cost of your course fees. Please click here to read about the different ways of paying for your course.
If you don’t get the grades you expect, don’t worry, there are still a wide range of options for you to consider. Please call 01254 354 354 to see what we can do for you.
If you have accepted an unconditional offer you will be invited to College to fill in an enrolment form.
If you have been offered a conditional offer, this means you will need certain GCSE grades for your chosen course, and can enrol once you have received your results.
You have the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of activities whilst studying at College, click here to see what’s on offer.