The College understands the importance of making sure that you have everything you need to succeed. A wide range of extra support is available to everyone.
What kind of support is available?
Support helps people to succeed in their courses and achieve the qualification that they need to progress into their chosen career. All support is individually discussed and agreed with you.
One-to-one specialist teaching for a range of disabilities including dyslexia, sensory impairment and Asperger’s Syndrome
- In-class support
- State-of-the-art assistive IT specialist software and equipment
- Mentoring for achievement
- Transition links into College including tasters and visits
- Access to our College nurse and a personal health care plan if you have medical needs
- Personal English and Maths coaching for everyone to achieve the equivalent of a good grade GCSE
We also have our Study Centre facility where students can access E-learning study skills, specialist tutors and assistive IT support.
This facility is available to students across College making it a vibrant and dynamic place to study, with helpful qualified staff to assist with all aspects of support.
Our facilities don’t stop with computers. AccRoss College is a national leader in assistive technology, ensuring that whatever style of learning our students require, we can meet their needs. This includes specialist software and peripherals.
Please contact the Learning Support Team for more details:
Call: 01254 354 050