Info+ (Student Welfare and Exams)
Call the Information, Guidance & Advice team in the Broad Oak Centre for information on enrolment, financial support, travel or to collect exam certificates.
Info+ can give you advice and information on:
- Free learning available to different age groups
- Financial support packages and bursaries
- Care to Learn (care to learn is child care for young learners under 20 years old)
- Travel passes and subsidised rates for learners
- Kit and uniforms
- ID cards and registration.
Please contact the Student Admin Team for more details:
Call: 01254 354 197 or 01254 354 032