This plan covers a two year timescale, in anticipation of the College becoming part of a new collaborative structure by 2017.
The plan was reviewed and updated in September 2016, retaining the five overarching strategic aims, and including specific objectives for 2016/17 aligned to agreed Key Performance Indicators.
The plan is underpinned by detailed actions within the Quality Improvement Plan (QIP), the Financial Recovery Plan and the Risk Management Plan. This will reduce duplication and streamline monitoring and reporting.
Progress against the high level objectives in this plan will be reported to the Board termly.
To be the first choice College for a career-focussed education.
To raise access, aspiration and achievement.
- To be an outstanding College
- To provide inspirational teaching, learning and support which equips all our learners for their future careers
- To increase participation from our community and add value, economically and socially
- To be an employer of first choice for talented and innovative staff
- To maintain financial stability