Our strategic plan is to provide Further Education, Higher Education & Work Based Training that offers quality education and training to the people of Hyndburn, Rossendale & beyond.
- To be the first choice College for a career-focused education.
- To raise access, aspiration and achievement.
Our Strategic Aims:
- To be an outstanding College
- To provide inspirational teaching, learning and support which equips all our learners for their future careers
- To increase participation from our community and add value, economically and socially
- To be an employer of first choice for talented and innovative staff
- To maintain financial stability
The plan is underpinned by detailed actions within the Quality Improvement Plan (QIP), the Financial Recovery Plan and the Risk Management Plan. This will reduce duplication and streamline monitoring and reporting.
Progress against the high level objectives in this plan will be reported to the Board termly.