Sport & Fitness
Health and fitness are an important part of life at Accrington and Rossendale College. Many of our students take advantage of our new sports complex, whether that be as a member of our gym for massively reduced prices, playing football on the 3G sports pitch or booking the sports courts for badminton, basketball or even trampolining. If you have an hour to kill between lessons it’s a great place to work up a sweat without leaving the campus.
The complex houses:
- A fitness suite with up-to-date equipment
- Sports science lab
- Four court sports hall capable of hosting a wide range of sporting activities
- 3G football pitch
Why not join the new College gym?
All of our gym memberships include:
- A FREE induction, with no sign up fee
- A personalised exercise programme
- A FREE nutritional plan
- Personal training during your gym sessions
The gym is open at various times throughout the week including early mornings, late nights and weekends. Please call us on the number below for more details and membership costs.
You can also hire out our 3G Football Pitch at various times throughout the year.
For more details please contact us on:
Call: 01254 354 073